Christmas Trading Hours
- Monday 23 December 5am - 11:59pm
- Tuesday 24 December 5am - 10pm
- Wednesday 25 December Closed
- Thursday 26 December 6am - 10pm
- Friday 27 December 5am - 11:59pm
- Saturday 28 December 5am - 11:59pm
- Sunday 29 December 5am - 11:59pm
- Monday 30 December 5am - 11:59pm
- Tuesday 31 December 5am - 10pm
- Wednesday 01 January 6am - 10pm
- Thursday 02 January 5am - 11:59pm
- Friday 03 January 5am - 11:59pm
- Saturday 04 January 5am - 11:59pm
- Sunday 05 January 5am - 11:59pm
NEW TRADING HOURS
From Monday 18th March 2019 - Coles Marketown will no longer be trading 24/7. The new hours will be from 5am-midnight, 7 days a week.
At Coles Marketown our top-quality, fresh fruit, veg, seafood and meat means fresher food for your family every day. We have ranges for special diets too, plus great ideas for making shopping easier.
From low-cost pantry fillers to the best quality around, we offer products for all tastes.
Come down and make mealtime easy with a tasty roast chicken from the rotisserie. Compliment it with a prepared salad, and your family will be eating in no time.
From Australian dips and cheeses to the best European imports, your local Coles deli is your one-stop shop for prepared, convenient and tasty food or why not try some of our wide range of fresh seafood on ice, including whole and filleted fish, prawns, crab .
At Coles Marketown our supply of Australian fresh produce is something we’re really proud of. We work hard to source as much as possible from local producers, and we’re always on the lookout for new ways to add a local option if one doesn’t already exist.
The butchers in our meat department are the real deal! They’re ready to serve you the finest cuts of fresh beef, pork, lamb and chicken... all of which is 100% Australian grown.
So why not pop on in and visit the team today.